"Cast your fears on God and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22)

"For nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nightmare

There are days when I feel as though I am Job and today is definitely one of them. Where do I begin...legal agreement was drafted and sent to the surrogate but we just received a message from the fertility agent (whom I don't like at all because she is an instigator and has been very dishonest and unethical throughout the entire process) that the surro has decided not to go forward with us.

This is not the first time that we have gotten such a message and to be frank I am tired of all this emotional blackmailing. This whole period has been so trying and I am relying on my faith and inner strength (what little I have left) to keep on going. I won't be going into too much details but I can tell you that this has me questioning the goodness in people.

I am not mad at the surro because I think that she is simply a pawn in this game being played by the agent but I am a bit irritated with her because she seems to let others constantly make decisions for her. We are still hoping to resolve this but our one condition will be that the agent is out of the equation. She is a nasty piece of work!

Where do we go from here? I don't know. We have already invested so much money and I am sure getting back any of our money from the agent will be hell although legally we are within our rights to have our money back.

Yesterday had an appt with my Family Dr and discovered that according to her records last year right before IVF#2 I had a 4cm cyst on right ovary which probably explains the pain I was feeling and and why it was so difficult for RE to retrieve the eggs. It may also have accounted for the disappointing fertilization report. We suspect RE may have punctured cyst while retrieving the eggs making for a hostile environment for the eggs...ah well what has been done can't be undone.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there,if that surrogate is not the one there's a reason she was not meant to be the one.. And as it says in the "Desiderata"

    "Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism "

    Hang tight

    ReplyDelete