"Cast your fears on God and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22)

"For nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dr. Arrogant

Quite a few things have happened in the last few weeks. I met with my RE who freaked me out when he asked whether I had a history of endometriosis....WHAT?? This question left me very uneasy for several days and after pondering on it and talking to DH and a close former infertile friend, I have decided to discuss with him the concerns that I have.

1. the fact that such an important part of my medical infertile history seems to have slipped his mind.

2. He prescribed me similar medications, (predinisone and Dexamethasone) but i was never instructed to discontinue one for the other and it was not explained why I was taking the latter.

My RE comes very highly recommended but I am really troubled by the fact that he simply writes the prescriptions but does not discuss what they are for and seems to have no time for questions. This is driving me crazy.

A partner of a close friend who also shared the same RE keeps saying "he gets the job done" but at what cost is my response... is it really okay to compromise my health just because my RE is arrogant and cant be bother to actually take the time to read my damn chart!!!

On a more pleasant note, I am now on BCP as is our surro so things will start happening very soon.

Current medications: baby aspirin, metformin 3x, levothyroxine, prenatal. I am basically taking a pill every couple hours until I fall asleep :(


No comments:

Post a Comment