"Cast your fears on God and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22)

"For nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cycle Day 1

Here we go again. I wasn't sure whether to document this cycle but realized that not doing so would be giving into fear and already assuming the worst. I had my suppression check yesterday and all my numbers were good, blood work was great and my AMH though slightly lower was still very good.

Our regular Dr. was away so we saw a replacement Dr. At first I was a bit irritated that our Dr was not in but at the end I felt very happy that we had met him. He was calm and had didn't have the rushed approach of our Dr. L. He felt that despite our lack of success to date that the numbers still tipped strongly in our favour and that we should be positive and think happy thoughts. That is my goal for this cycle...to be happy and relaxed and to remain positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment