"Cast your fears on God and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22)

"For nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Back in the saddle

The search resumes for a surrogate. We are really hoping to use an independent surrogate this time around and avoid the debacle we had last time around. We have met with one potential surrogate thus far and though she seems nice, there is some reservation about her weight and possible thyroid issues. I have emailed my RE with just some basics hoping that he will provide some feedback regarding these issues and whether she should probably first be screened by her family Dr. I hate the possibility of paying another $1500 to screen someone who we may then be told is unsuitable and could probably been eliminated from the onset with screening done at the family doctor level.

This whole process is so damn frustrating!! In the last few weeks there were many moments where I simply wanted to walk away from all this...no I am not considering suicide...just a new life with different goals and expectations and maybe adoption...something my husband is yet to embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment