"Cast your fears on God and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22)

"For nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Surro Dilemma

Having a really tough time with choosing a surrogate. We met and immediately fell in love with a lovely woman who was pregnant with her first surro baby. Both DH and I felt as though we had hit the jackpot. She has since given birth to a healthy baby girl BUT it was via c-section. Our RE (we've switched to other doctor in same practice...later post) immediately vetoed that choice and strongly suggested our second surro option was a better decision.

As i have mentioned in earlier posts, I have some reservations about this person. DH is ready to move along even though he shares my concerns..this week we have barely spoken to each other because he thinks I am dragging my feet and I feel pressured and unfortunately the way I handle is by working late and leaving early :(

I don't want to be without a surro in the New Year but I also want to feel good about our decision.

HELP!! What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to tell you, but, hope that the answer will come soon and that it will be filled with peace!

    ReplyDelete