"Cast your fears on God and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22)

"For nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bum shots

Now past the 7dp3dt and still no signal of an impending pregnancy...this really sucks....the next few days will be very hard to keep positive. Running out of space on my buttocks to inject the PIO so one bum is actually now feeling a bit sore but the pain is still quite manageable. A part of me is resigned to the fact that this cycle is another bust and is ready to start planning for cycle 3 with a surrogate. Before we can take that step we need to resolve whether my eggs are crappy or whether this was a case of my RE miscalculating the retrieval date and that the eggs were post mature. My friends keep insisting that I remain positive and not focus on the negative so i plod on with sunny thoughts and faith in God that he will sustain me and that our cycle will indeed be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment