"Cast your fears on God and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22)

"For nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Recess

It's Friday and the weather is simply superb at least it is for the next few hours and then it drops to 2 deg C....AGAIN but I am thankful for small pleasures. I am taking advantage and sitting on our porch, no one ever sits on their porch on my street...I wonder why, they're all probably thinking "what is she doing"? Having grown up in the Caribbean where we all sat on our porches and chatted with the neighbours, I still find it incredibly difficult to embrace the culture of North American backyard and uber privacy. Oh well!!

I had a lovely lunch with co-workers today and tomorrow Hubby and I will attend a ballet performance with a friend who s celebrating her birthday. We met at an IF group session so we had to come up with a "story" to prepare for the curious few who will want to know how we met. I am not a big fan of telling "stories" but it is important to this person that the IF remains a "secret" and so I will do my (our) best to respect that.

This month we are taking a break!! No needles, no pills except my Folic Acid, my Prenatal vitamins and my thyroid medication but thankfully no PIO. It feels so goood to be able to walk again without limping or feeling sick all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment